School is always one of the most important factor for parents to buying their future home. Real Estate properties located in good public school district normally gain higher appreciation and maintain better value than those are not, because of short of inventory, low turn hand rate and long-term desirability. For property listed in good school district, it normally will gain a lot of buyer interests. It’s easy to sell and hard to buy. Home near good private school district also sell fast for its convenient location.
School boundary might changes through the year. It’s a headache to many people. Local real estate agents normally are familiar with the school boundaries and ready to help. For more accurate info, always contact each school district. for detail.
Click the following link for topic about:
- How to find Public School Info?
- Academic Performance Index(API) ScoreCounty API
- Public School Boundary Maps nearby California Bay Area
- Top Rated Public School in California Bay Area
- Top Rate Private School in California Bay Area
- Other Resource for School Info
Check which county and which school district the subject property belong to by calling the county office or search by internet
Check API score for each school and other related info
California normally use API to measure the academic performance and growth of Public schools. It is a numeric index (or scale) that ranges from 200 to 1000. The statewide API performance target for all schools is 800. School with higher percentage of Asian students tends to have higher APIs.
Not all public school nearby is good and we normally need to carefully check the school boundary map, attendance area map, school locator or call the school district. During the years of collection, we have accumulated many boundary maps from internet and hopefully this will help you as well. You can Click here! for school boundary maps in California Bay Area.
- schoolandhousing.com check public school info by input property address.
- Greatschools.com: General info about each individual school district and school.